Friday, January 25, 2008

Feeding

Mia continues to struggle with her feedings. I have a call in to her intestinal doctor to see about making the formula part of her feedings a bit more caloric. We were supposed to go to LA today, but the grapevine was closed yesterday and I didn't want to chance getting stuck on it, so we've rescheduled her appointment with the cardiologist to next Friday. We have a follow-up visit with our pediatrician on Tuesday, pray for weight gain! And so far there have been no other complications with her stool...it's been just fine, Praise God! Pray also for strength for us, I can't explain how exhausting it is feeding her every couple of hours, I'm so thankful for Brad, he's a great daddy and he takes really good care of me at night too...he'll make me get several hours of sleep together while he takes the feeding shifts a few times in a row. Thank you for continuing to pray for us, it means so much.

No comments: