Tuesday, March 04, 2008

She's A Sack Of Potatoes!



I've never liked potatoes so much...Mia now weighs 10 pounds 5 ounces. The pediatrician was very pleased with how she looked today. She liked the fact that she's tracking really well with her eyes and she's sticking her tongue out. She also liked that she's starting to make noises. She thought she had made quite a bit of progress developmentally since our last visit. It was a really good visit...thanks for praying! We know she's gotten this far because of all those prayers and the God we serve who is graciously answering them.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

You don't know me..but I found your blog off of nikki's ..and I just wanted to let you know that you both inspire me..because you both have such great faith! I love Mia's dress also..