Saturday, April 05, 2008

Feeding

I guess feeding will always be a struggle for Mia. Just when I think we don't need to worry about feeding it pokes back at us again. I am super concerned because she hasn't gained weight. We tried her on the 24 calorie formula, but she almost completely stopped eating, so I made the executive decision to go back to 22 calorie formula. Of course this could all be in connection to her synagis shot because she had a slight fever yesterday and wasn't feeling well. So pray for wisdom on our part and feeding on her part. Maybe in a couple of days I will try her again on 24 calorie formula and see if she tolerates it better then. And just pray that she feels completely better now because it is no fun not feeling well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa-
Mia is still in my thoughts and prayers every day, and so are you and Brad. Thank you for keeping your blog updated so well. It really helps knowing specifically how to pray. I love the adorable pictures!
A. Pitcher