Friday, May 16, 2008

Sweet Pea,

Daddy and I love you so much. You had a much better day today. You are tolerating your feedings much better and you only threw up a little bit one time. Your stool output was much better today also. And your lungs are sounding better and better. You no longer need extra oxygen, but they are still blowing extra "room air" into your lungs...when they finish decreasing that you'll get rid of that tube in your nose! The nurses could tell that you definitely want to go home. You keep trying to pull off everything that is attached to you. And your IV pulled out tonight and so they are going to have to put another one in you. Daddy and I stayed a long time waiting for it to happen, but we finally decided we needed to sleep and we didn't know when they would get it done. We are praying that they'll get it on the first try and it will last a long time. We love you sweet pea and feel like we are so close to getting home. Tomorrow they are going to lessen another dose of your seizure medicine, so we'll be praying that you tolerate it also. Tonight when we left you, you were sleeping so peaceful with your hands crossed in front of you...it looked just like you were praying, it was adorable. We can't wait to see you in the morning!!!!!

We love you!!!
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

SUMMERLEAH said...

I think I am getting spoiled because I was bummed that there wasn't a cute picture of you Mia. You are so darling that I wonder if I am mopre excited to see your new picture than anything else. You are so stinkin adorable! But I am very glad that you are showing everybody just how you feel. I don't blame you one bit for pulling the lines out. You show 'em girl! We love you Sweetie!