Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy!



Dearest Daddy,

I love you so much and I wanted to write you a note on Father's Day to let you know. I love it when you kiss my cheeks and play "tuba solo" on them. It feels so funny it makes me stop and listen...I like that alot alot alot! I also love it when you kiss my head all the time...sometimes you'll sneak up on me and kiss my head when Mommy's holding me...I like that too...I try to look at you, but I know it's you before I see you! I like the silly games we play, like when you tell me funny things or sing me funny songs...I especially like the one about the water buffalo...Daddy, can I have a water buffalo? In the song you tell me everyone's got a water buffalo. Most of all I just love that you're my Daddy!

I love you all of it Daddy!
Mia
aka...sweetheart, baby eagle chick, sweet bunny...and lots of other names you call me!

No comments: