Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Mia continues to do well. We had another occupational therapy visit today and the therapist hadn't seen Mia in about 2 weeks...she thought her head control was noticeably better. We worked a bit on that today and it wore her out. When we got in the car she was asleep within minutes.

And Mia also tried avocado for the first time today. I think she liked it or at least tolerated it. I was told by a NICU nurse that avocado is what they feed babies when they can't get them to gain weight any other way. It's a really good fat and packs a lot of calories for a little bit. So we'll see how she does with avocado for the next couple of days.

1 comment:

SUMMERLEAH said...

Yeah for Mia! If she doesn't go for the avacado, try mixing a lil fruit in it. It works for my kids. Thanks for all of the updates. I don't always leave a comment, but I do check everyday Love you all and God Bless.