Tuesday, June 10, 2008


Mia continues to get bigger every day and I'm not sure how it happens because looking at the amount of food she takes in it doesn't seem possible (she's just not taking in as much as they wanted...). Well, I can't say I don't know how it happens, I do know...it is definitely a God thing. So thank you for praying and thank you God for being gracious and allowing her to gain weight. She's now 12 pounds 11 ounces, which is 6 more ounces then last week Tuesday! She's doing great. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mia is beautiful. I have been keeping up on all of the stories you write about her and know she is such a gift from the Lord. I am so thankful for her improving health.

Thanks for telling her story, it is inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Baby Mia has been a blessing for many of us. God has allowed us see his glory through Mia's life. Thank you for sharing the baby's story with us. I give thanks to the Lord for all of you. You are all a blessing in my life by showing me how the Lord has worked in you.

Cheers for baby Mia that is staying strong and improving her health everyday.