Thursday, June 05, 2008

Roll Over


Mia continues to do really well. Today I put her on a blanket in the living room and I looked over and she'd rolled onto her tummy. Now we'll have to work on getting her to roll over from her tummy to her back. And she just can't stop talking...which is great. I've also noticed that she's moving her left arm and hand a lot more also. Each day there seems to be improvement!

I took her to the doctor yesterday and they collected a urine sample, so we'll here back on Friday whether or not she has another UTI, let's pray that she doesn't!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad & Lisa,
I read your blog every day to keep updated on baby Mia and her progress...which amazes me, thanks to our good Lord. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Lisa & Brad,
It is an blessing to see how will Mia is doing.I come home from work each night at 1130pm. And can't wait to check out the blog.It is the first thing I do. Than I pray for her to keep getting better.
Thank Lord.
Auntie DAr