Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today we went to feeding therapy. Mia is doing really well with taking a bottle, but she has a hard time with solids when I feed her. So we went to feeding therapy and the therapist gave me some pointers. It was encouraging to me because she told me I was doing a lot of things right and that Mia just needs time to get there developmentally. So it was really helpful.

On a different note, the night after we came home from LA, Mia's helmet was doing the same stuff as before, so tomorrow I am taking her back to LA to get her helmet refitted...so please pray that whatever they do it would work, we really want her to be able to wear it without it turning into her facing and leaving red marks.

On a positive note, the geneticists called me today and told me that Mia's latest genetics study came back normal. So now she has had a total of 4 genetic tests run on her and they are all normal. So praise God for that! It is He that knit her in my womb...that's why she is as she is. :)

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Hi Brad & Lisa:
You do not know me. I am a friend of Lisa Correale in Santa Maria. She gave me the address of your blogspot. I have been praying for your precious little Mia since soon after she was born. It is so great to see how well she is doing.
I look forward to checking your blogspot. It will be a reminder for me to continue on praying for your precious baby girl.

Patricia Bartlett

www.bartletttimes.blogspot.com