Saturday, August 02, 2008


Hi everyone, I'm doing great. This is a picture of how Mommy and Daddy usually find me in my crib in the morning. They don't put me in this way, but I like to move around a lot at night and I usually always end up this way...I guess because my legs fit perfectly through my crib...I think it's funny.

Today Mommy gave me more sweet potatoes...she said I really really liked them. I ate quite a bit and most of it ended up in my tummy, not on my face. She said she's going to keep on working on the real food thing each day because it's time for me to learn. I like that.

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for praying for me!

Love, Mia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you don't put her in that way, because that looks difficult! hehehe. Mia's doing so wonderfully! I just thank God for her!!