Friday, September 12, 2008

11 Months


It's hard to believe, but Mia is 11 months today. She's definitely grown and changed quite a bit in those 11 months. She is now 14 1/2 pounds and still 27 inches. She absolutely loves eating food with a spoon. I can feed her anything these days, in fact, last night she had avocado, formula, rice cereal, and oil mixed together...I tasted it before I gave it to her and I thought it was gross, but she ate it like it was yum yum. Which is great!

We should know on Monday when her next surgery will be, so we'll keep you posted on that.

She's been really improving the use of her left hand and now she'll even reach for an object with both hands, which is awesome. She can also hold things in her left hand now for a short period of time. Thank you God!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 11/12th Sweetie! We love you bunches!

Love Summer & Kids

Raquell said...

I just love that smile!!! Keep praising God Mia :))