Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today was a lot of firsts for Mia. She had her first taste of meat today, chicken...out of a baby food jar and it was pretty gross, even texture-wise, but she ate it like it was good. And then she had some cold bananas, apples, and pears...she's never had her food cold, just room temperature or warmed. I think she really liked the cold food, it was a new feeling in her mouth.

Later she was having a bottle and didn't want anymore of it, but I didn't think she had enough, so her Grandma Cheri and I helped her drink some more out of a cup...not a sippee cup, but a regular cup and she liked it. I guess she's becoming a big little girl. :)

3 comments:

Eliza said...

no kidding! Wow! Micah had his first meat the other day and HATED it. I had to mix it with a ton of other things.

Mia is growing up!

9ndhouse- Katie said...

My babies ate that baby food meat like it was candy, but to me it smelled horrible!! Glad she ate up!! Serving it cold will be a lot easier on you too. Yea! for Mia!
:-) Katie

Anonymous said...

That stuff is NASTY! Why you have to trick her to eat pease and she chows that I will never know.

Summer