Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ok, so I spoke too soon. Last night around 5ish Mia started running a low temperature, so we gave her some tylenol and hoped that would be the end of it...we ended up being up with her for most of the night...alternating between tylenol and motrim. This morning she was still running a temperature and at one point it was fairly high, but the motrim seems to have kicked in and is helping with that. Overall she's just not a happy camper...normally she doesn't like to just sit in my lap, but we watched all of sesame street together today...her just sitting in my lap. So pray that she'll be feeling better by tomorrow. I'm sure it is from the shot...so far it doesn't appear that she's had any seizures, which we are very thankful for. Pray that the fever goes away and she doesn't have any seizures. I will let you know how she's feeling tomorrow.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

aw, I'm praying for Mia!!!

9ndhouse- Katie said...

So sorry! That's rough, hopefully she is feeling better soon. Praying for you all!

Lita Norsworthy said...

Have been praying for Mia!! Trust that this will clear up before having to go down to L.A. for surgery!
Love,Lita