Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mia is eating so much better...back to normal! Thank you for praying for her. And she did get weighed this morning and came in at 16 pounds 1 ounce, so we are grateful she didn't lose not eating yesterday.

I am feeling a little bit stuffy, so please pray for our health...that we wouldn't get sick...I think that the combination of not getting enough sleep and making sure everything is right before surgery is wearing on me a bit...maybe she'll sleep through the night and I'll get some good sleep??? It happens every now and then. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you are feeling stuffy because of the air quality. Is your air smoky? I know it is bugging my asthma.

I am glad Mia is eating better. I remember thinking that Colton was never going to make it through the night, that was a long time ago. He just turned 10 and Hillary is almost 12! Crazy!

Loe ya always, Summer