Sunday, November 02, 2008



Tomorrow we go to LA to get Mia's new helmet. Pray that it would be a good fit and that it would do the necessary job to get her head shaped right. Pray also that her head would grow and that we would be patient as we wait on God's timing.

I meant to post these pictures awhile ago...regardless, this is Mia with her Peace Rose...she really enjoyed touching the petals...she liked it!

Today in church we looked at Habakkuk and I was reminded of God's faithfulness to Mia. At the end of the book, Habakkuk says that regardless of what happens, "I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior." (Habakkuk 3:18) This was a great reminder for Brad and I as we get closer to another surgery for Mia...just like her last surgery, we do rejoice in God regardless of the outcome because He is good always. May you be reminded of the goodness of God as you start your week.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Lord, I praise you for Mia and what a blessing she is to Brad, Lisa and everyone who knows her. She is a living miracle and a reminder of your goodness and faithfulness each day. I ask that you would give the helmet people wisdom today as they evaluate Mia's situation. Please reshape her head and keep it growing. Father we ask these things in Jesus' holy name, Amen.

That's my prayer for Mia. Even though I don't always comment, I read and pray regularly for your little one!