Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Baby Jesus

I haven't been blogging as much because I've been trying to get all our Christmas stuff up so we can enjoy it before Christmas gets here. Last year we didn't put anything up because we didn't come home from the hospital until December 20th...so this year, Brad put the tree up on the Monday we were home from the hospital. This is Mia's first Christmas Tree...she really liked the lights. Then I started going through all the Christmas stuff and she really enjoyed looked at the trees and Santas. Well, when I unpacked the nativity I was showing Mia all of the different characters/animals...and she wasn't super interested, until I showed her the baby Jesus and she immediately grabbed it and took it...we thought that was neat, maybe she knows!

1 comment:

Mommy Diffee said...

How cute! Peyton walks around with baby Jesus in his mouth =( He does NOT understand yet!