Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mia continues to heal from the operation. She's still sore and does not like riding in her car seat or sitting on her bottom for too long, so we try our best to not do those things. She also lost some weight from the surgery, today she is 19 pounds 8 ounces, so pray that she would continue to eat well and regain that weight. We worked so hard to get to 20 pounds and I know we will get back there eventually, I'm always a bit disappointed when she loses weight.

She started getting a cold yesterday, this morning she woke up with a cough, but appears to be doing much better this afternoon, so pray that she would get over it soon.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Your faith is such a wonderful example to all who read your blog. In fact everytime I read your blog posts I am brought to tears. The three of you are in my prayers. And if you EVER need anything, please know that Nick and I are here for your family. May The Good Lord continue to heal Mia and keep you all strong in faith.

Chrystal Sturm said...

Oh Mia! I am just now catching up on your surgery. I'm so glad your surgery went well - PRAISE GOD! You are such an amazing trooper. What awesome plans God has for you, Little Missy. You and your Mommy & Daddy have affect our lives, for sure! Praying for your quick recovery!

Kristin Heath said...

Brad, Lisa, and Precious Mia,

I hope that you remember me, as I will never forget any of you. My son Easton had brain surgery last May and we were in ICU together. I also work with Dave (grandpa). I view your blog often to see how Mia is doing. God is truly wonderful. She has grown so much and is such a beautiful little angel. I am brought to tears everytime I read your post but your faith and the presence of God on your page is so uplifting. I will continue to pray for all of you and hopefully one of these days we can make a play date for Easton and Mia. =) God Bless!!

Brad and Lisa said...

Hi Kristin,

Yes we remember you! And Mia would love to get together and play with Easton one of these days! Feel free to email me at snookygreatsturm@hotmail.com!