Monday, April 13, 2009

Pictures


Waiting for the operation...isn't she so cute in her hospital gown.




Mommy, I really like the carrots you are feeding me. This was taken on Saturday, shortly before we left to come home.




I like hanging out with my Mommy!



This was taken this morning, she's doing great and we continue to thank God for a successful surgery!



She's showing me her hand in this picture. Thanks for continuing to pray for her! She's still sore, but is tolerating the pain well and we continue to pray for no infections as she heals over the next couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm so thankful everything went so well! Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy things went well.God is so good.We will keep praying for you all.
Mia looks great. give her an Hug&Kisses for Auntie Dar&Uncle Arnie

Anonymous said...

So glad everything is going so well. Mia looks terrific. What an angel. Now mom...was that a UC(LA?) sweatshirt I see? Traitor! Grammy J (TROJAN all the way!)

Mommy Diffee said...

What precious pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

We love the pics....Thanks.

Summer