Wednesday, April 01, 2009

She Crawls!

So, Mia started crawling a bit on Sunday night/monday morning and I've been trying to capture it on video to share. She will only go a little bit at a time and if I put a toy too far away, she'll go onto her tummy to get it because her arms are so long that it's just easier. But, we figure she'll be getting around better and better as she gets stronger and it won't be no time before I'll be chasing after her. :) Praise God!!!

By the way, I put her down in the office and she immediately went towards things plugged into the computer...hmm...we'll have to start baby proofing I imagine! That makes us very happy.

So I can't figure out the video, but I will have Brad work on it when he can and hopefully in the next day or so you'll get to see her in motion a bit!!

Update: here it is! See for yourself!

9 comments:

Eliza said...

HURRAY! I can't see the video, but it might just be my computer...those crazy Macs!

I'm thrilled that she's crawling! I know what an amazing moment that is for you!

Sally Sturm said...

How fun to see her crawl! She is going to be going places. How neat for her and for you as parents.

Anonymous said...

Just wait until Jake (Mr. Chunky Monkey) teaches her to speed crawl! Congrats to Mia... Nancy J

Anonymous said...

We're so proud of you, Mia! Way to go! :)

CrystalStrickler said...

YEAH!!!!!! :) Congratulations Mia on crawling! :) We are soo happy and thrilled for you :) Gwendolyn was clapping when she saw your video and she also says "gooooood girl" ;) Maybe if we come out this summer Gwendolyn and you can crawl places together :)

the proud Aunt Goose! said...

Snooky great!!!! :-D Love you lots!

Christi said...

What an answer to prayer! We're still on prayer patrol over here praying for Mia several times a week! I love seeing the updates! I'll be sure to show Corban this one so he knows that God is hearing and answering!

GinaE said...

I clapped for her!!

Lita Norsworthy said...

Loved watching Mia crawl!! How wonderful is that! Just remember how thrilled we all were when she started to crawl once she starts getting into everything. =) What a blessing!! God is so good!!!!!