Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy's Day

It is rather fitting that on Mother's Day I'm writing to tell y'all that I'm doing much better. Thank you for praying for me...the mommy...I have felt this overwhelming sense of peace since yesterday, I know that it's going to be just fine. I know that we serve an awesome God and I'm encouraged to know that He knows His plans for Mia and He knew her before she was born, He knit her in my womb just as she is and He's right beside us as we continue to work through her surgeries and healing. I'm so glad that He is in control. And I wanted to take a moment to praise Him! In spite of my struggles (and yours too), God remains faithful to us and that is so encouraging. Thank you God for being so faithful to us.

And to all the mommies out there, Happy Mother's Day, I hope that it was a great day!

1 comment:

dsturm said...

WE WERE AND ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU
HAPPY MOTHER S DAY
KISSES AND HUGGS FOR MIA
AUNTIE DAR