Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not going home.

After looking at Mia's chest xray, they think she has a slight case of pneumonia. She is also running a temperature and had two seizures this morning. So we aren't going home, they are starting us on antibiotics. This complicates things with the wound vac because they might not let her undergo anesthesia being sick. So pray for a quick recovery and no more complications. And pray for no more seizures and patience as we trust God and His plan for our little girl.

3 comments:

Chris Davis said...

We will be praying.

Anonymous said...

Bummer . . . I am praying for you and don't know why this is all happening but trust in a God who is bigger than all of this . . . sending you loves and pokes. Amy

Andrea said...

Lisa,
I am so sorry about Mia's cold, what a bummer- I will be praying for you all- I would love to bring you a meal when you return- pretty please? Call or email me 837-0576. Keep us posted. Andrea