Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LA

So we were off to LA today to see Mia's intestinal surgeon and everything looked great. We are now at a size 10, so we are about 1/2 way there, our goal is a size 13...so, we should be done in about 2 more months, since we are taking it real easy.

After we got home, Mia wanted to crawl up on the couch with her kitty, CindyCat...but she still can't quite do it, so I gave her a little push and she did get up there...one of these days though she'll get it and then we'll have to be super careful until she learns how to get down.


CindyCat, I'm gonna get you!


Oh, I so desperately want the CindyCat!


Thanks for the push Mama!


I love my CindyCat!


Nice Cindy!

1 comment:

Elyce said...

CindyCat doesn't seem all that concerned, does she? What a perfect kitty for a toddler to love on. :)