Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mia's birthday is on October 12th, and it's super special to me (Lisa) because my dad died on October 12th in 2001. So, I wanted to start a tradition with Mia of taking her to my dad's grave site each October 12th, just so we could take some time to remember Grandpa Dan. Yup, that's why she's a Mia Danielle, after her Grandpa Dan. So, here are some pictures of us there on Monday.






Pray also for Mia, she got her second flu shot today, pray that she doesn't have any reactions from it. The last one was fine, so we are praying that this will be the same. On a sad note, I found out that her pediatrician's office is closing their doors next month, so we will be looking for a new one in the near future, you can pray for wisdom as we find a new place for Mia that is just as wonderful as the one we have been at (we know it's out there, we just don't know where yet...)

No comments: