Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Doing Great

Mia has done so great day, thank you God! She has been drinking her Pedialyte like a trooper and even enjoyed some chicken broth for lunch. She does not like jello, for whatever reason, so we've been sticking to the Pedialyte and broth. She hasn't been complaining too much. I feel bad eating, so I don't eat in front of her, so I guess she just thinks that this is what it is today.

Please continue to pray for tonight and tomorrow. I just found out that we have to be there at 6am for an 8:30am surgery time. That's actually pretty realistic, so we will be leaving here around 4am tomorrow. Pray for safe travel and that Mia would fall back asleep in the car, otherwise it could be a long ride for her.

Pray that everything would go well tomorrow and we will post things as soon as we are able, so we will definitely keep you up-to-date. God is so good and we continue to trust Him through this final surgery for Mia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa

I am praying that you all have something to really be thankful for on Thursday.

It is funny Becca hates jello too, no matter how many procedures she has had to be clear liquids only for I just can not get her to eat it.

I also feel very guilty eating in front of her. Funny.

Christine

Anonymous said...

We are and will keep praying.
Auntie Dar
Love you all