Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa...


Dear Santa,

Mommy's friend from where she used to work, Jennifer, knit me this awesome hat and scarf, just like yours! What do you think?! Mommy had a hard time getting my picture taken because I was being "snooky classic". Is it true that you really visit every single home on Christmas Eve? That's amazing! Can I come along sometime? I will wear my hat! I could be your helper. I do like to help, even if I am a bit messy sometimes. I love you Santa and can't wait to meet your reindeer!

Love,
Mia

P.S. Guess what Santa, tomorrow is my mommy's birthday and we are going to Disneyland!!!! I'm so excited!!!! And it's going to snow!!!! I'll put some more pictures on here when we get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!

Enjoy Disneyland...It is magic!!

Christine, Tim and Becca

Jarrett, Dorothy & Kids said...

Santa would love to have Mia as a helper. Mia looks great.