Saturday, December 26, 2009

For Christmas I got so many nice gifts, but my favorite was when Daddy and Mommy told me I'm getting a new brother or sister, but they were back-ordered, so I won't get to meet him or her until next August or September. Will you pray for my new brother or sister? I trust that God is creating him or her perfectly, I just don't want them to spend all the time in the hospital like I did. I'm so excited, a baby for me! And Daddy and Mommy too.

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Mia

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful. We are excited for all of you.
Love Jack and Joyce

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Christine, Tim and Becca

Anonymous said...

How wonderful this news is! Congratulations and our prayers are with you! May God continue to bless you richly!
Love, Uncle Arnie and Aunt Darlene

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a great birthday/Christmas gift...the best ever...I am soooo happy for you all. Grammy J

Anonymous said...

What a gift, Mia! We will continue to pray for you and your sibling.
Have a Blessed Christmas.
Mike and Gloriann

Amy :) said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the whole family. What a perfect Christmas blessing!

Amy said...

Congratulations! What fun Christmas news!

Jana said...

YAY!!! Congrats to you three!! How exciting for you guys!