Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy Friday?

Today we had our first visit with our new pediatrician. I think it will be a good fit. My only major concern at the moment is Mia's poor weight gain, he wants me to give her Pediasure (which I already do) and mix in eggs as much as possible into her food. So, we will see, but in the mean time, I'm going to get some other high calorie food ideas from a friend who battles an even bigger problem than this with her daughter. Pray for Mia's weight gain, right now we are hovering at 20 pounds.

Mia got her first MMR shot today, please pray for no adverse reactions. We just have a few shots left, so that is a very good thing!

Mia took 2 steps today, yay! And then toppled like a tree, but I see her wanting to try more, which is a great thing! Praise God for all her progress.

No comments: