Saturday, February 13, 2010

Caturday...

Well, that's what we like to call Saturday. It would be perfect if we could be lazy like a cat. :)

Mia has decided that she doesn't want to eat very much anymore. We were doing great until a few days ago when she just all of a sudden lost her appetite. Which has been super discouraging for me, I just don't understand. She's ended up throwing up her breakfast yesterday and today, which used to be her best meal. Between our new drink and that meal (and I don't think it's the new drink because we've been doing that for quite some time), we could get in quite a few calories for the day, so will you just pray for wisdom for us. Pray that Mia would regain her appetite and that she'd continue to gain weight in spite of this little hurdle...I hope it's a little hurdle. :)

Otherwise she's doing great, babbling all the time, and now she'll stand against something and let go by herself, so it continues to encourage me that we are getting closer to the elusive walking. :)

We hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's weekend and get to be able to spend time with those you love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LIsa--

I feel your pain on the eating/throwing up thing---I will empathize with you over the internet

Christine