Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Happy Groundhog's Day!

Today we went to LA to see Mia's orthopaedic surgeon (remember the hip brace?), because I figured she would get an xray and I would not be allowed in the room (peanut and all), Daddy graciously came with us today. On a side note, Daddy doesn't know how I do this all the time, I guess I just don't think about it to much, it's part of the package of being home with her all the time.

Good news is that her hips look fine, there are still some minor issues, but he believes they will clear up as she gets stronger and better at walking. He said she doesn't need to wear the hip brace anymore! Praise God, one less thing, yay!

I also weighed Mia today and she is now up to 20 pounds 10 ounces, so we are finally making progress in the right direction, thank you Lord! I'd like it to be quicker, but am grateful that we are heading the right way.

It was a long day and we are thankful to be home.

No comments: