Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Salsa

Mommy, I wish you wouldn't take so many pictures of me...



Dancing to the music of my very cool table!


So I made Mia eggs this morning with salsa, and she ate half an egg! Go figure! Usually when I give her eggs, she'll just hold the bite in her mouth forever, but she munched it right up, no problem. So, maybe this spicy thing is really going to work for her, which would be such an answer to prayer, I'm excited already, praise God!!!

And I weighed her and we are back to 21 pounds 3 ounces, which is great. I do feel like we are moving in the right direction, we'll keep on working on getting more calories in and praising God as she does gain weight.

3 comments:

CrystalStrickler said...

YEAH! How exciting! :) Gwendolyn loves to dip her food in things. Her favorite dips: Ranch, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and apple sauce :) Also, if you are looking for spicy things...Target has pepperjack cheese squares that are perfect for little hands that she loves and Mia might like too :) Have fun with the experimenting and so happy that she is gaining weight again!

Kara Haushalter said...

Mmmm, I like salsa with my eggs too mom, good call!

Anonymous said...

Lisa

Becca really likes her eggs with salsa rolled up in a tortilla slathered with butter. It makes her feel big.