Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5 Steps!

Mia took 5 steps, all on her own tonight! It was so cute and awesome. I had her on the bench and I asked her to stand up and come towards me...I was really close at first, so it was only about 1 or 2 steps, but I thought, hey, let's see what she'll do if I back her up. So I did and she was great...really wobbly, but correcting herself as she went, I think she could have taken more, but when she got to me, she was reaching out for me to catch her and fell into my arms...how exciting and awesome is that! Praise God!!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

The video of Mia walking that you posted on Facebook was awesome! Just like in my daughter's case, Mia is proof that God can do anything! I can't wait to see what else He has in store for her!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Mia---Becca is doing a happy dance for you and Tim says you are awesome. We need to have you over to see you walk.

Mommy Diffee said...

Ah so exciting! And so flippin cute!