Sunday, June 06, 2010

We've been super busy it seems lately. Daddy has been working on the backyard...we are finally ready to get rid of the big dirt pit. Mia signs "help daddy" all the time because she wants to be out in the backyard with him. He's been working on trenching and sprinklers...we have high hopes of having grass this summer and planting some trees.

Mia's last day of school was on Thursday, she has a two week break before summer school starts. She now loves school and Sunday school. She doesn't even miss me when I drop her off anymore. She's becoming such a big girl. It took us a long time to get there, but I'm glad I persisted because I know this is best for her.

When she turns three she'll be possibly switching schools. The good news is that if she qualifies for the pre-k program in our district (which I am fairly confident she will), then her school will only be about a mile away from our home, that would be so nice. We'll see what happens as we get closer.

We were doing so well eating until Thursday evening when Mia came down with a fever, which lasted until Saturday morning. She's better, but she lost her appetite and can't seem to find it again. I know it will come back, but I'd like it to be sooner than later. :)

Brother continues to do well, I can't believe in 11 weeks, plus or minus a few, we'll have another child...it will be here before we know it. I had a dream last night that he came out with dark black hair, I'm fairly certain that won't happen, but in my dream it was obvious he was a Jett, with 2 t's, we'll just have to keep pondering the names. :)

No comments: