Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last Day Of School

Today was Mia's last day of school for the summer. I was slightly nostalgic, so I stayed with her in class, it was obviously a much bigger deal for me than her! Because of scheduling changes, in the fall she'll end up with a new teacher for 6 weeks before she gets moved to an entirely different class when she is 3. I was a little disappointed about that, but we'll just work through it when the time comes.

Mia has become little miss independent over the past day, she now refuses to let me hold her hand while walking, she must do it herself and she does great. She'll walk from one end of the house to the other without falling and mostly without stopping. It's neat to see her turning corners without having to hold on to something.

We are looking forward to not having to rush off to so many things for the next 5 or 6 weeks! Yay for breaks!

No comments: