Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is this the day that Brother comes?

No. But Saturday is! I had my appointment and Brother hasn't progressed at all and since I'm almost to my due date and my doctor doesn't want me to go much over my due date, he's coming this Saturday whether he likes it or not. :) I've scheduled my c-section, it should happen around 1:30 (of course we know hospital time schedules and know that isn't how it always works...). I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm excited...I love that there is an ending date. I believe that if God wants him to come vaginally, He can make it happen in the next few days and if not, then Saturday it is. So please just be praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

4 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Oh, boy! Good luck...I can imagine you're all excited/nervous/excited all rolled in to one. Can't wait to see pics of your new addition (and to hear how Mia reacts).

Our Family said...

look forward to meeting your little boy!
Greg & Cory

Our Family said...

exciting..we look forward to meeting your little boy!!!

Greg & Cory

Unknown said...

So exciting! I can't wait to meet the little man : )