Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Adjusting

We have been adjusting to having another one at home. I'm so grateful for the help of grandmas! I couldn't do it without them. Today was a super busy day for us with 3 different appointments. I was first with a follow-up from my c-section. Everything looks great and I'm healing nicely. Calvin was super and slept through the entire appointment. Good job. :) Then after lunch we took Calvin to his follow-up appointment. He's now 7 pounds 10 ounces, so he gained 6 ounces this week. That made me feel good because I haven't a clue how well he is eating. I know I can weigh him at home, but I feel like I am too obsessed with Mia's weight and I didn't want that to happen again with Calvin, so I haven't allowed myself to weigh him too much at home. And then after Calvin's appointment, was Mia's appointment...she finally got her orthotics and we'll start using those at therapy and at home. Mia also got weighed yesterday and she's hanging tight at 23 pounds. I've noticed her eating better, so hopefully she'll slowly keep going up.

Needless to say, we're tired, so it will be an early bedtime for all of us.

No comments: