Friday, December 21, 2012

Time Flies

We've been enjoying the holiday season.  This is our final week of therapy and then we get a couple of weeks off, I'm really looking forward to that...not having to rush out of the house to make sure we are getting somewhere on time.  This is the first year that all of Mia's therapies are breaking for the Christmas break.  :)

On Wednesday we celebrated my birthday, Mia said that I was 19 because my birthday's on the 19th.  Ha!  They enjoyed helping me open all my gifts and deciding which ones should belong to them...the peppermint marshmallows were a huge hit with Calvin.

This weekend we plan on going to CALM (a local zoo, if you want to call it that), that has a Christmas display of lights each year, along with a train and carousel.  I'm sure the kids will enjoy it, they had a great time last year.  We'll just have to bundle up because it's a bit colder these days. 

Hoping you all are able to put aside the stresses of the holiday season and just enjoy the moment.  :)

No comments: