Saturday, April 20, 2013

More Milestones

So, Asher can now roll from his tummy to his back.  I put him down on a blanket for some tummy time and came back to find him on his back.  I thought, hmm...was that a fluke?  So we tried it again and the kid can roll...he still can't hold his head up on his own, but he can roll from his tummy to his back.  :)  He is 11 weeks today, this is going really quick, so I'm trying to really enjoy this baby stage.  He is now 13 1/2 pounds...but I notice him stretching before my very eyes, the kid is long.  We are growing out of clothes fast...not because he's chubby (because he's rather thin, actually), but because he's so long.  That's how our babies tend to be. 

Mia and Calvin are doing great, some days they play like angels and some days it is sibling rivalry to the max.  Whatever he or she has the other immediately wants.  I love how Calvin thinks that if he just says "please", that he should immediately be able to have the item of desire.  We are learning patience these days. 

No comments: