Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween

Even without teaching this year, I am still surprised with how busy I am.  I'm thankful to not have the extra burden of working. 

We had a fun trip to the pumpkin patch with Nana and Grampa and Great Grandpa.  The kids keep picking bigger and bigger pumpkins each year.  Thankfully they picked easy plans for carving as Brad and I end up doing most of the carving work.  This year Brad said he has officially trained them well in scooping out the pumpkins so he doesn't have that job to do also.  Honestly, carving pumpkins is my least favorite activity, but we do it for the kids.  Thankfully Brad does most of it.  What a great Daddy. 











This year the kids wanted to trick or treat in our own neighborhood.  So, we walked around for about 40 minutes which was Asher and Mia's limit and had such a fun time.  They are the perfect age for trick or treating and I was really enjoying Asher's excitement after each house we stopped at.  Afterward, Calvin wanted to take over the job of passing out candy.  He's getting so big and I love his enthusiasm for that part of Halloween because it's my favorite part -- passing out candy. 





No comments: