Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mia Pictures


I get my blue eyes from my mommy.


This is when I had my fever and I wasn't feeling well.


I like to grab mommy's hair and hang on when we walk around.


Yesterday Mia ate over 600 cc's! It's been a long time since we've hit that number (we've been averaging in the mid 500's to low 500's), so we were very excited. She's been doing so much better with her feedings...even in the last day. We know it's because of all those prayers, so thank you for praying! Enjoy the pictures!

By the way, Mia said her first word a few days ago...she said "cookie". Now we know it really wasn't her first word, but rather just the babbling she strung together sounded like cookie...we thought it was pretty funny though. Maybe she wants cookies instead of formula???

2 comments:

Nikki said...

How cute! We're still praying here in Hawaii.

Eliza said...

So cute! I love that she babbles. In true boy fashion, Micah babbles very little, but he's so very physically active.

I'm excited to meet with you again! We're going out f town next week, but after that, we'll have to set something up.