Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Therapy!


Mia had her first visit from her "teacher" with the superintendent of schools. She teaches kids 0-3 years and she visits the homes of some of her "students", like Mia. So she'll be working with Mia 1 hour a week on some of her basic skills. Today was just an informal visit and she assessed her to see where we were starting from. Next week the real work will begin. :)

She said, "when Mia is 18 months you can send her to school!"...oh my goodness, I started to get scared, I don't want to send my baby to school...I was getting separation anxiety already...but then she told me that it is 2 hours twice a week and parents are required to stay with their babies. That calmed me down and I thought this could be a great activity.

Anyway, Mia is doing real well with the sleeping thing...one more night of 7 hours of sleep! Yay! It feels so good. Please keep praying for her feeding...I am calming down a bit and not so worried, so thank you for praying for me, it's working!

2 comments:

GinaE said...

Father in Heaven,
How good you are to provide Mia with such loving and faithful parents. Mia will learn greatly of Your love for her because she was so well loved. I pray for continued rest of body and spirit for Brad & Lisa. And also the continued evidence of your great work in their lives. Amen.
Gina Etherton

Lita Norsworthy said...

Mia is truly a wonder and a miracle of the Lord! YAAAAAAY for sleeping through the night! So glad that you all are getting to rest more as well.
Will be praying for Mia's continued progress and as she "start's school." :>)
We love you guys and continually keep you in our prayers,
Lita & Galen