Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleep

It has been a long time (aside from hospital stays) that Brad and I have gotten a full nights sleep. Partly because I feel like I need to wake Mia and feed her in the wee am hours so she'll get more food in her body. Well the last couple of days I've done that she has fed horribly when we wake her at 7. So last night I decided to let her sleep. We fed her at 11:30pm and she didn't wake up until 6ish. And then when I fed her at 6:30 she took her full bottle, which was so nice. So we're going to keep on trying that...and it felt so good to get a full nights sleep! We might finally be past the waking up in the middle of the night phase...wow, 8 1/2 months later...very excited if we are!

Please continue to pray for Mia's shoulder/arm strength, we continue to work on building that up with therapy. We continue to be so thankful for God healing her.

No comments: