Monday, August 25, 2008



Hi everyone, I'm doing great...everyone says so...even my therapists. I really really really like to roll around, it's one of my favorite activities. It's kind of neat how it gets me places. My therapist told me I have to do the rolling thing for awhile before I get to crawling, so I'm ok with it. Last night I woke up crying because I was trying to practice my rolling, daddy turned me over and I was just fine...I went right back to sleep because I was tired. I love my daddy...he makes me laugh so much, but then sometimes I get the pickles...some people call them hiccups, but we like to call them the pickles. Mommy loves taking my picture and I'll roll up on my tummy anytime for a picture...I like getting my picture taken. It's my second favorite activity after rolling. I've been eating more of my vegetables, I've decided that I do like carrots also, I just needed to give them a chance...mommy hopes the same thing will happen with beans...we'll see. I'm still 14 pounds 4 ounces, but before you know it, I'll be bigger. Thanks for praying for me because it's working!

Love, Mia

1 comment:

Lita Norsworthy said...

Mia,
You are just about the cutest thing!! We love to hear that you enjoy rolling and laughing. You are precious to us, and we can't wait to see you real soon!!!
Love,
Lita & Galen