Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Fair




Last night we took Mia to the fair for the first time. When we walked in the gate there were some huge Clydesdale horses leaving and she got to see them real close, she was in awe of the huge horses. And then we went and looked at all the games and lights, but we didn't get to see the animals. We were ok with that though because Mia's teacher Miss Carmen told me that they do a fair at their school and Mia was welcome to come. So today I took Mia to see the animals there and she got to pet a Shetland Pony and a Goat and a Bunny. But I didn't get any pictures because Daddy wasn't there...so we made an executive decision...we're going back to the fair on Saturday to see the animals and get pictures...and we'll do it in the day when she isn't tired. :)

8 comments:

Linda E said...

Adorable as ever!!

Anonymous said...

same here --love it!!!!!--
from hillary

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Great! It is soo fun to see them get sooo excited over animals at that age. All of our children loved animals, when our oldest was 12 mo he would point and say MOOO at any large animal and MEOW at any small animal. Dogs were all called Darby, I have no idea why. We saved a small beanie baby "Darby" and he still remembers it from way back when. He is alomost 12 now. Sigh :-)

Have fun getting your pictures!!

Nikki said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see the ones from her petting the animals on Saturday! Kids are fun.

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JenyBean said...

Awww! Look at that smile! I'm glad to see you guys out and about! I BET SHE HAD A BLAST! There is just so much to take in, so much visual excitement! I hope you all had a great time! Up next, ANIMALS!

Unknown said...

So great! I can't remember the last time I went to the fair...Maybe next year!

Anonymous said...

You guys look great!