Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged


So apparently I've been tagged, I was supposed to go to My Pictures and pick the fourth picture in the fourth file...of course we have so many folders and subfolders that I had to pick the fourth of the fourth of the fourth, but this picture is of Brad and I and Brad's mother prior to our wedding, we were at the sight where we were going to be married and I believe we were just checking it out and discussing the possibilities...yup, that's when Brad and I were "fresh"! HA! Now I get to pick others to do this, so I pick Eliza, Nancy, Jaime, and Angela because I think y'all will actually do it.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Happy belated birthday, Mia!

I just spent the last few minutes catching up with your blog and such! What an accomplishment making it to a year is! I totally laugh that you did the math!

I'll post my 4th picture sometime...right now I'm just trying to post some regular picture s and it won't let me!

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Great picture! Thanks for playing!
We really appreciate your prayers, it means a lot. Thanks!! :-)