Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today Mia has been feeling better, thank you so much for praying for her! We like having our happy baby around...we don't like it when she's upset. We'll probably go next week sometime for her shot, I'll let you know when. She also got weighed today and she's now 15 pounds 6 ounces. When I was at the pediatrician's office they told me she was almost 29 inches, I knew that couldn't be accurate, so I remeasured her at home...well she is now 28 inches...that's our long string bean. Today her teacher came to visit and was reevaluating how she's doing compared to when they first met her 4 months ago, I couldn't believe it has only been 4 months, but she's doing so well, we kept marking things off of her list and that made us very happy, we are so pleased with Mia's progress, we know that it's a God thing and so again, we say thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Miracle.... Great Picks... Thanks for sharing them all.. and please kiss Mia Happy Birthday from me...
Jim B