Monday, January 05, 2009

Mia got her 3rd round of Synagis this morning and has been doing fine since. I'm trying to stretch out the time between her feedings so she'll take more at each feeding, but she's not too keen on that idea. :)

I also chopped all my hair off because it was time. Mia would run her fingers through it as a comfort and so I didn't want to do anything drastic before surgery or immediately after, but she's healed enough that we agreed it was ok to do. She kept putting her hands up to touch it for awhile, but now she's used to it. She still likes to play with my hair, but now she doesn't yank it quite so much...nice for Mommy, I didn't like the headaches I was getting before. :) I'll have to find a picture and post it. The new mommy hair that is!

3 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

She's a hungry bear! That's a good thing! :-)

Wow, a haircut!! Sounds heavenly! Would love to see some great new mommy hair pictures, I'm sure you look great!!! I'm sitting at the computer with hair coloring gooped all in mine at the moment. I'm not sure how it is going to turn out, I'm not sure I would want to post a disaster of my own doing!! LOL!

Eliza said...

I was just thinking, where's the picture of the new hari?

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Thanks Lisa! My hair did turn out fine, a little more strawberry in the blonde than I had intended but fine nonetheless! Like you said, it's just hair! LOL! Hope your liking your hair cut!