Friday, January 02, 2009

Vacuums are Friends, Paper Shredders are not

Mia told me today in no uncertain terms that the paper shredder is not a friend, in fact, it is a horrible enemy that must not be allowed to speak at all. She welled up in tears every time I tried to grind a paper. I told her it was not bad, it was ok, but that did not help at all. I then pulled out the vacuum and she told me it was fine, the vacuum is her friend, I can vacuum all that I need to.

Aside from that we are doing great, Mia was supposed to get a Synagis shot today, but it wasn't ready, so she'll probably get that on Monday instead.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Well, see, she KNOWS...shredding something is FINAL. Vacuumed things are still retrievable. Smart girl! ;)

9ndhouse- Katie said...

How funny! She is sweet!