Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So, we know that we are born into this world sinful. And yet, when you look at a newborn you think, that can't be possible because they don't do much besides eat, sleep, and poo :) Well, today we decided that Mia defiantly ignored us when we told her no. She has committed a sin. We joke about it, but we are actually excited that she knows she did something wrong because that tells us there is definite higher cognitive function. Here is what our sweetpea has learned. She ventures out towards the kitchen because CindyCat's water dish is close by and she'll go over there and put her hands in the water and splash...it makes quite a mess. I can usually catch her before she gets there because I know she is headed that way, but sometimes I am slow...well, this one time, she was heading there, I said, "Mia Danielle, no." And she turned around and looked at me and smiled and crawled faster towards that water dish. We laugh about it. When I pick her up I tell her no and she shakes her head no, but she definitely likes the water dish.

2 comments:

Mrs. Johnson said...

hahahahahaha...good times!

Eliza said...

It will only be a matter of time before you find her splashing in the toilet. :)

And Josh and I had the same discussion about sin when Micah was a newborn.