Sunday, August 16, 2009

Third times a charm, we hope...

So, we were very excited to try the nursery again, I purposefully didn't feed Mia right before church to make sure her tummy wasn't too full. We got there, I played with her a bit and then I left for church. I literally just sat down and they paged me! Yup, she threw up again! This time though they knew she wasn't sick, so we are thinking that she just gets nervous without me there and throws up. It's a new environment and new people and there is no one familiar to her. So, I changed her and then stayed in the nursery with her for the rest of the service and they thought I should do that a few more times until she gets more comfortable. Poor little sweet pea!

I'm excited to go to therapy tomorrow and show off Mia's new skill of pulling to stand, just in the last two days she has gotten very good at it! And for those of you praying for speech, she has started to make real soft noises again. No mamas or babas yet, but we are pleased that some noise is coming out. Will you please continue to pray for that, thanks!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How sweet is the bubble picture! Bubba saw you guys at church on Sunday, first time in a while that he's seen Mia and he couldn't believe how blonde she was! He wanted to make his way over to chat but we have all had a cold this past week so he left promptly! We will continue to pray for Mia's speech & the nursery, hope to see you all soon!