Sunday, September 27, 2009

1000 divided by 2

Yup, if you did the math correct, you're right, this is post #500! That's amazing, I can't believe we've written that much. When we first started this blog it was way before Mia and we had a hard time writing 1 post some months, but now life is definitely all about Mia, ok, not all about Mia, but quite a bit, so it's a bit easier to write posts now that we have a great reason. And after she was born, we re-purposed this blog to be all about her, but more importantly, all about God, how He is merciful, gracious, and powerful (to name just a few). We've seen God's mercies new every morning, and we continue to be in awe of His power, we serve an awesome God! So, we just wanted to take a moment to reflect and say, Praise God! Thank you Lord! We are looking forward to the next 500 posts and the way that He will continue to transform our lives!

Galations 2:20, "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Looking forward to the next 500.
Love Summer